Category: Volunteer Corner
Interested in volunteering? We need your helping hands to serve Shri Sai.
Our Shri Gurursthan Sai Temple in Northborough,MA is now operational with all the four regular Aartis being performed at the temple. You are welcome to sign up for Sai Seva to offer services to Baba as per your convenience.
- Kakad Aarti Time Slot is between 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM
- Madhyana Aarti Time Slot is between 10:30 AM to 1:00 PM
- Dhoop/Shej Aarti Time Slot is between 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
to connect with other volunteers.
Note: Copy the entire address and remove any spaces in the ID to send your request.
SAI SEVA ONLINE BOOKING DETAILS
To register for Sai Seva on a certain date you can use our Sai Seva online Booking system.
Please note the volunteer responsibilities are as follows:
1. Reach temple at the start of the appointed Seva slot.
2. Make Chandan paste for Baba. Sandalwood stone, rose water and saffron are kept at right side of podium in a drawer chest.
3. Do Baba's Alankar with the help of the priest.
4. Prepare the Arathi Thali. The ghee, cotton wicks, oil, incense sticks, match box are on the right side table of the podium.
5. Move the Naivedyam (prasad) from Podium to kitchen area when priest has offered it to Baba.
6. Distribute the prasad to devotees after Aarthi. The cutlery supplies are kept under table in the foyer area.
7. Help change Baba's dress for shayan (nighttime rest) if doing evening seva.
8. Clean the Podium and Arathi plate.
9. Ensure any trash is properly disposed in the dumpster.
Last Updated on Monday, 16 Oct 2017 09:20
Copyright © 2012-2017 Shirdi Sai Baba Temple, 107 Otis Street, Northborough, MA - Shri Gursthan. All Rights Reserved.